Fort Lauderdale Criminal Defense Attorneys
Experienced Lawyers in Miami Advocating for Your Rights and Freedom
From our offices in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami-area, the law firm of Malman, Malman & Rosenthal provides sound legal guidance and experienced defense representation to clients charged with white collar or financial crimes, and a range of other criminal offenses throughout South Florida. We also handle select state and federal matters in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and have been specially admitted to handle select cases in various other jurisdictions.
If you have been charged with a state or federal white collar crime, a drug crime, DUI, domestic violence or sexual misconduct, our experienced attorneys can offer you the dedicated advocacy you need. Contact us today to schedule a confidential consultation.
When you are involved in a high-stakes legal challenge - when your future, your freedom or your finances are at stake - you simply cannot afford to entrust the handling of your case to an inexperienced lawyer or untried associate at a large, impersonal law firm. Malman, Malman & Rosenthal is a service-oriented firm. We focus on producing real results and addressing our clients' individual needs and goals. We maintain a relatively small case load in order to devote a high level of personal attention to each and every case.
State and Federal White Collar Crimes
The experienced criminal defense trial lawyers at Malman, Malman & Rosenthal handle white collar crime cases involving fraud and embezzlement, at the state and federal level in Florida, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, including:
- Money laundering and tax fraud
- Conspiracy, wire fraud and mail fraud
- Health care fraud, such as Medicaid and Medicare fraud
- Real estate and mortgage fraud
- Securities fraud and SEC violations
- Ponzi schemes
- Internet fraud and other computer crimes
We also offer sound legal guidance to clients fighting asset forfeiture. Our firm has a substantial record of success and is well known in matters of sentencing negotiation related to federal convictions.
Other Criminal Offenses
- Drug crimes ranging from simple possession to transportation, importation, trafficking, cultivation and manufacture of drugs such as cocaine, marijuana, Ecstasy, methamphetamines, and charges resulting from illegal possession of prescription medications
- DUI (drunk driving) charges from first-offense to felony DUI and vehicular assault or manslaughter
- Domestic violence, including defense against the issuance of restraining orders
- Sexual misconduct, lewd and lascivious behavior, voyeurism and exposure charges
We are also experienced in the appellate process and in filing post-conviction proceedings. Whether your case is a civil or a criminal matter, Malman, Malman & Rosenthal can help protect your rights, your property, and your freedom.
Contact Us Today
We invite you to call our South Florida offices toll free at 954-322-0065 to schedule a confidential consultation by telephone or in person. You may also contact us by e-mail to schedule an appointment or to receive answers to your important questions.